View Profile Flechex

11 audio Reviews with Responses

All 21 Reviews

I love it! Nice work my dude. ^^

PS: In a few weeks I'll release my first industrial track.

Yqarus responds:

Thank you man!
I'm looking forward to hear your track.

I know this track can be improved, but I also have to admit that this type of dubstep is not usually heard much.

Congrats!

Xh30 responds:

Honestly, I'm not sure this can be called "dubstep".

Thank you!

It's weird listening to buildups in an ambient track, but I think that can be something original.

Keep getting better!

RedTheCat responds:

Thanks! Also, I need to make sure I'm getting my genres right xD

Thanks for remixing my track brahh!

Yqarus responds:

My pleasure. :)
Anytime again.

This track is improvable, but I like it, it reminds to the melodic dubstep of 2015.

Vortonox responds:

Thx

Me gustan los temas música house general, así en plan chill rollo tropical house, aunque ese subgénero no es muy de mi agrado. Aun así, buen trabajo.

PD: Te comento en español porque he visto en tu bio que eres de España, yo también.

OmegaT responds:

Gracias! Este track es uno de los primeros que hice, y fue la primera vez que intentaba hacer tropical house. Lo subí a pesar de que es un track antiguo ya que me gusta, aun despues de estos 4 años que tiene la canción. Probablemente no vuelva a hacer tropical house ya que no me veo capaz de hacerlo bien.
Tampoco es que Offshore sea un ejemplo de hacerlo "bien" jajaj,
Gracias por la review!

Yoo! This is awesome, I love the variations in the track, those vocals, bass and more... It's like woaaahh! I'd like more producers make electro house like this and not much electro house like Spinnin Records and Musical Freedom.

OmegaT responds:

Really appreciate it man! Thank you so much! Gracias bro :D

I like the track in general, but the drums don't convince me much, and there are parts of the vocals that I can't understand very well. Anyways, I think you made a fusion between indie rock and indie dance. Good work!

etK responds:

Thanks a lot for the constructive criticism, and I'm glad you liked it overall! I will work on making the drums sound better :D

Yoo! This is fire brahh, nice work in this wave track.

Thanks a lot!! <3

Nice work! I like drum and bass and I make it too, but lately I make other genres like synthwave.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!! :D

Electronic music producer and DJ from Spain.

Male